GSA 8(a) STARS III
Contract Ordering Period: 5-year base; w/one 3-year option 7/02/2021 – 7/01/2026
Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0120
Primary NAICS Code: 541512 – Computer Systems Design Service
Cage Code: 6L9J2
DUNS Number: 021212959
UEI Number: K87QS6QJ79Z3
Contract Vehicle Ceiling: $50 Billion
Contract Access Fee (CAF): 0.75%
8(a) STARS III Program Manager:
Caesar M. Barrientoz
8(a) STARS III Website: www.gsa.gov/stars3
3T-Innovations has been awarded the GSA 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services 8(a) STARS III Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle. 8(a) STARS III is GSA’s ‘Best-In-Class’ multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity (ID/IQ) contract designed to provide Federal agencies flexible access to IT services and IT services-based solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) small, disadvantaged businesses (SDB), in support of meeting their socio-economic contracting goals. 8(a)STARS III provides agencies an established, time-saving contract vehicle to award-winning 8(a) firms.
How to use 8(a) STARS III for Sole Source
Offer and acceptance is required for each sole source order per FAR 19.804-6. Order level offer and acceptance is not required for competitive Orders
- Contracting Officer must receive a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA).
- For the purposes of 8(a) STARS III Contracting Officers with DPA will be identified as, Ordering Contracting Officers (OCO).
- Training and how to submit a DPA request online can be found at www.gsa.gov/stars3.
- Email SBA offer letter to designated SBA district office representative.
- Include all needed contact information; names, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Include a Statement of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statement (PWS), or Statement of Objectives (SOO).
- It usually takes a few days for the SBA to approve the request.
- SBA will then send the requesting agency an approval letter. The approval letter simply states that the requesting agency and 3T-Innovations are allowed to enter contract negotiations. This typically takes 10 days for contracts up to $4.5M.
- The government agency and 3T-Innovations enter into contract negotiations.
- The government agency requests a quote from 3T-Innovations.
- If the quote is acceptable, the government agency submits a task order award to 3T-Innovations for the work to be performed.
- Once negotiations are complete and the contract is executed, a copy of the contract along with the SBA approval letter needs to be sent to the SBA representative. Send copy of award documents to [email protected]